We try our best to resolve any issues you may have with any product we sell to you. If there is an issue with your item, Please Contact Us by going to our Contact Us page, the link is located in footer section/bottom of page. When we receive your message we will contact you at the earliest convenience (usually less than 24 hours).
In the event you need to make a return you will need to contact us first to see if we can resolve the issue. Every situation is different and not all situations will receive an “Acceptance of Return”. For example you will not be given an acceptance to return an item that you have damaged, tried to repair or has evidence of usage that lowers the value of an item.
Some items unless faulty or has a defect are not returnable under any instance. Please see “Items Not Returnable” section below. We will charge a restocking fee of 15% for items you may choose to return that has no fault, no defect and was as described at purchase. In this case we reserve the right to reject a Return. Also, be advised to package items securely, since they can receive damage during the shipping process. We reserved the right to reject your return if the item arrives with damages.
To be eligible for a return, your item must:
- Be in new unused condition that you received it. Or if was sold used, in same used condition.
- Be In the original packaging.
- Be accompanied by a receipt generated on eyevori.com with all relevant information (no part of receipt removed)
- Not be older than 14 days from the time it was purchased (Item must reach us within 7 days after Acceptance of Return is given)
- Have come with a manufacturing fault or be a fault of our own or incorrect item sent by us.
How to request a return (Request Return)
- Go to our Contact us Page which is found in the footer area.
- Select the Subject Heading which in this case would be “Customer Service”
- Fill in an Email Address that we can use to contact you. Preferably the one you used to create your account with us. And also the Order Reference if applicable
- Attach file if applicable.
- In the Message box section please write the word “Return” in the first line by itself then the name of the product in another line. In a separate line from first two above please state the reason for your return request. You may add any additional information you believe will help in the process. Please allow at least 24hrs for us to contact you. (Item must reach us within 7 days after Acceptance of Return is given)
The Return Process (Acceptance of Return is given)
- Login to your account
- On the “Accounts” page select “Order History”
- On the “Order History” page Select the item you want to return by checking the box next to it.
- Add explanation for the reason you want the return in the small message box located below the items you are returning.
- After you have entered all the required information please Select the “Make an RMA Slip” button. (Please note that a return is not complete until we receive the item and we send to you conformation.)
Items Not Returnable:
- Clothing – Items of clothing which include skirts, shirts, pants, blouse, underwear etc. (Returns will only be accepted if item has a defect we did not describe to you.)
- Perishable - These include food items and things like these that are decay or go bad quickly. (Returns only accepted when item is expired)
Items on Sale – All purchases of sale items are final. (Returns will only be accepted if item has a defect we did not describe to you.)