Your privacy is an issue we take seriously and we provide this policy to make you aware of information we may collect and how that information is used. By visiting this site “Eyevori.com” you are accepting all that is laid out in this policy. Please note that the content on this page may change at anytime without notice. So please remember to check regular.
1. Information we collect form you.
We collect all information you enter into this site or give to us. You may choose to opt out of providing some of such information; however this may result in you not being able to access some features or services we offer.
a. Browser Information
Your browser makes accessible certain information that we need to collect and store in order for you to use Eyevori.com. Such information may be stored in your browser cache. This may be used to provide saved website preferences, provide relevant ads etc. An example of one such information would be your IP address. Some of such information cannot be hidden or opted out of, as this is essential to the services we provide.
b. Customer Activity
In order for you to make financial transactions with us you may need to register an account. In some cases you might be able to purchase items and or any available service using a third party login system.
A Registered account is one that has all the requisite information required to complete the registration process. Failure to follow through with the required requests can result in inability to use Eyevori, delay in service, incomplete transaction or cancelation or any other appropriate action that we may need to take.
As stated above, there are other reasons we need to collect certain personal information about you. This includes but not limited to:
• Your Full Name
• Home/Physical address
• Delivery Address
c. Third Party
Our website contains third party links that may come in the form of promotion, advertisements or extended services we may employ to serve you better. These third parties may request information provided you consent to such requests, in addition these third parties may collect browser based information to process a request; such information from third parties may be added to your account that you created with us at Eyevori.com.
The usage of such third party services are subject to their own policies, they are separate entities from Eyevori and any usage of their services are governed by those third parties and not by Eyevori. Please make sure to read polices and other important documents of such third parties before using their services.
We may also employ third party companies to perform functions and task. It may require that some personal details you submitted to us be processed by these entities to fulfill a needed service we offer. Eyevori will ensure to the best of its ability to hire well respected and credible entities that follow industry standards that protect you our customers.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, with that said, you should know that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
2. Usage of Information
As indicated in the “Information we collect form you” section some information we collect are only what you provide, while for some others your browser will make available as these parts are necessary for the service provided.
We may use information for:
• Improving the services we provide
• Keeping track of your activities while on Eyevori, examples of these include purchases, watch list and shopping cart, user retention etc.
• Giving offers to items or services you might be interested in.
• Providing services requested by you.
• Location based content which may come in the form of advertisement, search results personalized content and experience.
• Communication – we may contact you about your account and other customer services we may provide. Such communication may include but not limited to: settling disputes, collect monies owed, enforce any user agreement that you have with us. Forms of communication include email, postal mail, telephone or text messages.
• Detection, investigation and prevention of any illegal activities.
• Disclosure – we may disclose your information to relevant the authorities. This disclosure may be necessary to comply with legal obligations (Laws of the land), service providers and financial institutions (for example your Bank), change of ownership, criminal investigation and other such mandatory disclosures.